Stoker Ostler professionals take a comprehensive approach to financial planning that will serve you as you move through life's many stages. We know financial planning is not a static event; rather, it is a dynamic journey that must be evaluated regularly to strive to meet your needs every step of the way.
The fundamental purpose of a well-designed financial plan is to create a strategy that can help you achieve your personal, family and philanthropic goals. Using proven methods of analysis, we create financial models that will assist you in meeting your goals.
Some of the areas we analyze may include: retirement planning, income tax planning, risk management, insurance planning, business succession, education funding and estate planning. Since we focus on your financial well-being, you have the freedom to focus on other personal priorities. We look forward to learning your aspirations and developing a strategy to achieve them. Just give us a call, and we'll set up a time that's convenient for you.
Stoker Ostler’s Financial Planning Steps include:
- Establish financial goals and objectives
- Gather financial and personal data
- Discuss current financial situation and identify key issues and opportunities
- Develop strategies designed to achieve goals and outline advantages/disadvantages of each strategy
- Select strategies and establish implementation plan
- Periodic review with a team of advisors